Back to top
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Eden-Monaro, New South Wales at by-election 2020, vice the Hon. Dr M Kelly AM (resigned). Re-elected in 2022.
- Minister for Regional Development, Local Government and Territories from 1.6.2022.
- Born 29.9.1982, Traralgon, Australia
Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- (BComms(Journ)) (University of Canberra).
- (LLB) (University of Canberra).
- Pharmacy Assistant from 1995 to 2003.
- Waitress from 2000 to 2004.
- Library Assistant from 2002 to 2005.
- Paralegal from 2004 to 2005.
- Lawyer from 2005 to 2018.
- Small Business Owner from 2012 to 2020.
Local Government service
- Councillor for Bega Valley Shire from September 2012 to May 2020.
- Member of the Country Mayors Association Executive Committee from 2016 to 2018.
- Mayor of Bega Valley Shire from September 2016 to May 2020.
- Deputy Chair of the Canberra Region Joint Organisation from 2018 to 2020.
- Women in Local Government Award (Elected Official Regional/Rural), 2017.
- Rotary Club of Merimbula Australia Day Award - Outstanding Service to the Community, 2020.