The Hon Alan Tudge MP, Minister for Cities, Urban Infrastructure and Population
- WA's biggest free-flowing freeway-to-freeway interchange opens
Western Australia's biggest high-speed interchange is now open, following the completion of works on NorthLink WA's most complex component—the intersection of Tonkin Highway and Reid Highway in Perth's north east.
- Geelong to Melbourne travel cut in half part of 20-year fast rail plan
The Morrison Government will deliver $2 billion to bring fast rail to life between Geelong and Melbourne, cutting the 80km journey in half to 32 minutes.
- Transcript ABC Adelaide Interview with Ali Clarke and David Bevan
Subjects: Adelaide city deal funding; road infrastructure in Adelaide
- Busting congestion across Adelaide with $194 million boost
The Morrison and Marshall governments are busting congestion across Adelaide with two new jointly funded road projects set to get people home sooner and safer.
- City deal underpins a bright future for adelaide and SA
The Federal Coalition and South Australian governments and the City of Adelaide today put pen to paper on the Adelaide City Deal, designed to boost economic growth, enliven cultural tourism and build the city's future as a centre of innovation excellence.
- Traffic flowing more smoothly on Camden Valley Way
Western Sydney motorists travelling along Camden Valley Way will get home sooner and safer following the completion of the Grahams Hill Road and Richardson Road intersection upgrades