The Hon Alan Tudge MP, Minister for Cities, Urban Infrastructure and Population
- New Authority to bring Western Parkland City and Aerotropolis to life
The design and delivery of the Western Sydney Aerotropolis is taking shape with the establishment of the Western City and Aerotropolis Authority (WCAA).
- ABC Radio Hobart, Drive, Interview with Gary Magnussen
Subjects: Population growth; Hobart City Deal
- Northern Connector concrete pouring jobs into Adelaide
The $885 million Northern Connector project on the North-South Corridor continues to deliver strong economic benefits to the South Australian economy, with concrete paving underway for South Australia’s first major concrete road.
- First look at Western Sydney Airport Visitor Centre
The first concept design of the Western Sydney Airport visitor centre has today been revealed following the awarding of the construction contract.
- Infrastructure Australia adds North East Link to Priority List
The Coalition Government today welcomed the addition of the North East Link project in Victoria to Infrastructure Australia’s Infrastructure Priority List, a project that has already received $1.75 billion in Federal backing.
- Second stage of the Monash Freeway upgrade another step closer
Major construction on the second stage of the Monash Freeway Upgrade is another step closer with tenders now requested from three shortlisted contractors.