The Hon Keith Pitt MP, Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister
- Federal Funding delivers for 'Black Spots' in Victoria
The safety of 46 Victorian road ‘black spots' will be substantially improved over the next 12 months.
- Major upgrade of Inala Avenue intersections completed
A major upgrade of two intersections with busy Inala Avenue in south Brisbane has been completed.
- Federal funding to fix seven ‘black spots’ in Tasmania
The safety of seven Tasmanian road ‘black spots’ will be substantially improved over the next 12 months.
- Federal funding to fix 24 ‘black spots’ in South Australia
Major safety improvements to 24 of South Australia’s most notorious road black spots have been given the green light with the Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister Keith Pitt announcing funding today for the 2018-19 Black Spot Program at Hawthorn.
- Future of Central Queensland freight corridor safeguarded
Heavy vehicle drivers and motorists are set to benefit from the completion this week of a $2.9 million upgrade of a key mining and agricultural freight corridor between Moranbah and Dysart in central Queensland.
- Another Pacific Highway Upgrade completed!
The final six kilometres of the Pacific Highway upgrade between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour is now open to traffic, further improving road safety and reducing freight transport costs on the primary road corridor between New South Wales and Queensland.
- Sun shines on Sunraysia as further irrigation modernisation funding announced
The Coalition Government has announced a further $3.025 million to modernise water infrastructure in Victoria's Sunraysia region, near Mildura, supporting more local jobs and economic growth from agriculture.
- Keith Pitt representing Australian Government at international transport forum
Federal Member for Hinkler, Keith Pitt, has represented the Australian Government at the International Transport Forum in Germany in his capacity as the Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister.
- Federal Funding Delivers for 'Black Spots' and other Upgrades in the Northern Territory
The safety of five Northern Territory road ‘black spots’ will be substantially improved over the next 12 months.
- 2018-19 Budget—Infrastructure: Busting Congestion, Connecting Our Regions, Improving Safety and Creating Jobs
The Liberal and Nationals Government will invest more than $75 billion in nationally significant transport infrastructure projects over the next 10 years, including new funding of $24.5 billion for projects and initiatives which will improve Australians' lives across every State and Territory.
- Liberals & Nationals Government commits $800 million to build Section D—Cooroy to Curra
The Federal Government will commit $800 million towards the construction phase of the Cooroy to Curra–Section D project, delivering safer and less congested roads for the people of Queensland.