Congestion-relief designs for the Mackay Northern Access Upgrade Project Stage 1 are paving the way to a better Bruce Highway north of Mackay.
10 April 2018
- Road to be closed to traffic for four days in late May to allow vital upgrade works to be completed
- Upgrades improving the strength and safety of the major tourist route
06 April 2018
- $1.6 million project will improve traffic flows at Thorne Road and Kidman Way intersection
- Roundabout is the next phase of the Griffith Southern Industrial Link project
The Liberal-Nationals Government will ensure there is long-term water security for Central Queensland by providing an additional $46.1 million to support the construction of the Rookwood Weir.
- Work starts on $10 million upgrade of Hamilton Highway between Geelong and Cressy
- Project to improve safety and reliability by targeting deteriorated sections
Completion of a $16.55 million upgrade of a six-kilometre section of the Bruce Highway north of Tiaro has improved safety.
- Major milestone reached on the Pacific Highway duplication
- Last five-kilometres of Oxley Highway to Kundabung section fully duplicated and open to traffic
29 March 2018
Road safety upgrades have begun along a 2.3 kilometre section of the Bruce Highway about 21km north of Gin Gin.
- The 1.6 kilometre stretch has been upgraded to improve safety and traffic flows
- $34.1 million upgrade completed in time for Easter long weekend
- Project funded by the Australian and New South Wales governments
Dangerous local areas prone to tragic road accidents across Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia will receive a $32.9 million funding boost today as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael…
28 March 2018
- Contract awarded for construction of a new bridge and road widening works
- Glen Innes and Tenterfield communities, tourists and freight industry to benefit
- Project to improve safety and journey times
27 March 2018