The Australian Government will deliver another $160 million to seal and widen priority sections of the iconic Outback Way, taking the Government's total commitment to the route to $330 million and continuing the Government's commitment to nation…
18 April 2018
12 April 2018
Another construction milestone has been reached on the Mackay Ring Road project with work starting on the Peak Downs Highway overpass.
11 April 2018
Congestion-relief designs for the Mackay Northern Access Upgrade Project Stage 1 are paving the way to a better Bruce Highway north of Mackay.
10 April 2018
- Road to be closed to traffic for four days in late May to allow vital upgrade works to be completed
- Upgrades improving the strength and safety of the major tourist route
06 April 2018
- $1.6 million project will improve traffic flows at Thorne Road and Kidman Way intersection
- Roundabout is the next phase of the Griffith Southern Industrial Link project
The Liberal-Nationals Government will ensure there is long-term water security for Central Queensland by providing an additional $46.1 million to support the construction of the Rookwood Weir.
- Work starts on $10 million upgrade of Hamilton Highway between Geelong and Cressy
- Project to improve safety and reliability by targeting deteriorated sections
29 March 2018
Completion of a $16.55 million upgrade of a six-kilometre section of the Bruce Highway north of Tiaro has improved safety.
29 March 2018