Safety was the focus of key appointments made to transport agencies announced today by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael McCormack.
22 March 2018
- Inland Rail offices open in Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo and Toowoomba
- Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities staff will work with community to capitalise on the economic and social opportunities of the project…
22 March 2018
The iconic Inland Rail project is building momentum in Queensland with the State's Coordinator-General declaring the section between the New South Wales and Queensland border and Gowrie as a ‘Coordinated Project’.
19 March 2018
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael McCormack and Victorian Minister for Public Transport and Major Projects Jacinta Allan have today signed a Bilateral Agreement in relation to Inland Rail, making Victoria…
- Almost 100 jobs to be created during construction and more than 100 ongoing jobs
- Ten projects totalling more than $18 million announced in Shepparton region as part of the package
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael McCormack joined Federal Member for Page Kevin Hogan today to view progress on construction of a new bridge across the Clarence River at Harwood.
15 March 2018
Three business cases for faster rail will be developed under the Turnbull Government's $20 million Faster Rail Prospectus.
- Upgrade delivers 10.5 kilometres of four-lane highway between Traveston and Woondum
- Milestone follows opening to traffic in November 2017 and arrives well ahead of schedule
- Australian Government signs off on more than $400 million to upgrade and improve the flood immunity of 14km of the Bruce Highway, including three major watercourses
08 March 2018