- Almost 100 jobs to be created during construction and more than 100 ongoing jobs
- Ten projects totalling more than $18 million announced in Shepparton region as part of the package
16 March 2018
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael McCormack joined Federal Member for Page Kevin Hogan today to view progress on construction of a new bridge across the Clarence River at Harwood.
15 March 2018
Three business cases for faster rail will be developed under the Turnbull Government's $20 million Faster Rail Prospectus.
- Upgrade delivers 10.5 kilometres of four-lane highway between Traveston and Woondum
- Milestone follows opening to traffic in November 2017 and arrives well ahead of schedule
- Australian Government signs off on more than $400 million to upgrade and improve the flood immunity of 14km of the Bruce Highway, including three major watercourses
08 March 2018
The Federal Member for Gippsland Darren Chester today officially opened new sports facilities worth $2.7 million in Morwell.
24 January 2018
Safer travel on the Bruce Highway between Edmonton and Gordonvale in Far North Queensland is a step closer with two tenderers invited to participate in the Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) phase for the Cairns Southern Access Corridor – Stage 3…
23 January 2018