- Upgrade delivers 10.5 kilometres of four-lane highway between Traveston and Woondum
- Milestone follows opening to traffic in November 2017 and arrives well ahead of schedule
Three business cases for faster rail will be developed under the Turnbull Government's $20 million Faster Rail Prospectus.
A new base and headquarters for LifeFlight Toowoomba that officially opened over the weekend will equip the life-saving charity with quality facilities to continue providing urgent medical assistance across regional Queensland.
- Australian Government signs off on more than $400 million to upgrade and improve the flood immunity of 14km of the Bruce Highway, including three major watercourses
Construction on the Sunshine Coast Airport expansion project is set to commence with a major construction contract awarded today.
- New Roper and Wilton crossings were funded under Regional Roads Productivity Package
- Works included two new bridges and approximately seven kilometres of approach works
The Federal Member for Gippsland Darren Chester today officially opened new sports facilities worth $2.7 million in Morwell.
Safer travel on the Bruce Highway between Edmonton and Gordonvale in Far North Queensland is a step closer with two tenderers invited to participate in the Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) phase for the Cairns Southern Access Corridor – Stage 3…
Work to replace a 78-year-old bridge on the Burnett Highway near Eidsvold began last week.
The Liberal and Nationals' Government has today committed $1 million to help fund facility upgrades for one of the oldest football clubs in Australia—The South Hobart Football Club.
Central Queensland's agricultural communities will benefit from more reliable access to water, with the Liberal & Nationals Government approving funding arrangements to modernise the Nogoa Mackenzie Water Supply Sheme.