- $17 million project to improve flood immunity at Testers Hollow
- The design and environmental assessment contract has been awarded
- Planning stage of works expected to be completed by mid-2019
- Contract awarded to Daracon Group to deliver New England Highway bypass at Scone
- New bypass will help address rising road and rail volumes and improve safety
- $1.6 million project will improve traffic flows at Thorne Road and Kidman Way intersection
- Roundabout is the next phase of the Griffith Southern Industrial Link project
The Liberal-Nationals Government will ensure there is long-term water security for Central Queensland by providing an additional $46.1 million to support the construction of the Rookwood Weir.
- Australian and Queensland Governments funding $1.5 million joint study for the Port of Brisbane
Major re-railing works are now underway in South Australia as part of the $252 million Adelaide to Tarcoola Rail Upgrade Acceleration project with the first Whyalla-made steel rail tracks installed on the route.
Road safety upgrades have begun along a 2.3 kilometre section of the Bruce Highway about 21km north of Gin Gin.
- Work starts on $10 million upgrade of Hamilton Highway between Geelong and Cressy
- Project to improve safety and reliability by targeting deteriorated sections
Completion of a $16.55 million upgrade of a six-kilometre section of the Bruce Highway north of Tiaro has improved safety.
- The 1.6 kilometre stretch has been upgraded to improve safety and traffic flows
- $34.1 million upgrade completed in time for Easter long weekend
- Project funded by the Australian and New South Wales governments
Dangerous local areas prone to tragic road accidents across Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia will receive a $32.9 million funding boost today as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael…
- Contract awarded for construction of a new bridge and road widening works
- Glen Innes and Tenterfield communities, tourists and freight industry to benefit
- Project to improve safety and journey times
- Brisbane Metro and the Beerburrum to Nambour Rail Upgrade projects added to the list
- Majority of priority projects already enjoy Federal funding commitments
- Major interchange upgrade opens at Ravenswood, south of Bendigo
- The upgrade will reduce congestion and improve safety for freight and motorists travelling to Melbourne
- Inland Rail offices open in Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo and Toowoomba
- Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities staff will work with community to capitalise on the economic and social opportunities of the project…