The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development
- Inland Rail on Track with Indigenous Participation
A new Inland Rail Indigenous Participation Plan (IRIPP) will ensure local communities can share in ongoing employment opportunities of the transformational rail-track’s roll-out and operations.
- Finish line in sight for Mackay aquatic and recreation complex
Sport in Mackay is set for a big win thanks to a new sporting precinct at Central Queensland University’s Mackay campus, complete with an Olympic pool and an athletics track.
- Sydney—Bendigo air link a welcome boost for regions
Qantas’ announcement of six weekly air services linking Bendigo and Sydney will be a welcomed boost for regional travel, tourism and connectivity, Deputy Prime Minister and Nationals’ Leader Michael McCormack says.
- Australia launches ICAO re-election bid on International Civil Aviation Day
The Australian Government has marked International Civil Aviation Day by announcing it will stand for re-election to the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Council in 2019.
- With Senator The Hon Bridget McKenzie, Minister for Regional Services, Sport, Local Government and Decentralisation The Hon Luke Hartsuyker MP, Member for Cowper Mr Patrick Conaghan, Nationals candidate for Cowper Mr Gary Prosser, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Australian Maritime Safety Authority Announcement—AMSA decentralisation
Subjects: AMSA decentralisation
- Doorstop Interview in Parkes With: Cr Alan Ward, Parkes Shire Council
Subjects: Parkes airport development; drought relief; Inland Rail