Back to top
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Page, New South Wales, 2013. Re-elected 2016 and 2019.
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 1.9.2016.
- Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives from 26.3.2018 to 6.2.2020.
- Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister from 6.2.2020.
- Joint Statutory: Public Accounts and Audit from 14.9.2016 to 27.3.2018.
- Joint Standing: National Capital and External Territories from 23.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Economics from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Petitions from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Tax and Revenue from 14.9.2016 to 27.3.2018 (Chair from 14.9.2016 to 27.3.2018); Economics from 14.9.2016 to 27.3.2018; Selection from 6.2.2018 to 27.3.2018.
Parliamentary party positions
- Nationals Deputy Whip in the House of Representatives from 8.2.2018 to 26.3.2018.
- Born 11.8.1963, Port Augusta, South Australia.
Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- GradDipEd (Southern Cross University).
- BEc (Flinders University).
- Money market and bond trader, State Bank of NSW/Colonial State Bank 1989-98.
- Teacher, St Mary's High School, Casino 1999-2006.
- Investment officer, CSRF Industry Superannuation Fund 2006-08.
- Name: Page.
- Location: Page covers an area from the Coffs Harbour Northern Beaches in the south to the QLD border in the north. The main towns include Alstonville, Casino, Grafton, Kyogle, Lismore, Maclean, Woolgoolga and Yamba.
- Area: 19,342 Sq km.
- Electors enrolled: 122,709 (at 11.6.2019).
- Industries: dairy, beef, pork, blueberries, macadamias, sugar cane, fishing, forestry, higher education and tourism.