Back to top
- State: Elected to the New South Wales Legislative Assembly for Orange, 2001. Resigned 30.5.2016 to contest the House of Representatives division of Calare, New South Wales.
- Federal: Elected to the House of Representatives for Calare, New South Wales, 2016 and 2019.
- Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister from 25.1.2019
- Joint Standing: Public Accounts and Audit from 14.9.2016.
- House of Representatives Standing: Procedure from 14.9.2016; Environment and Energy from 11.9.2018 (Chair from 11.9.2018).
- Born 13.9.1968, Wagga Wagga, Australia
Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- B.Ec (Hons)(Syd.)
- LL.B (Syd.)
- Barrister, 2003-11
- Member, Legislative Assembly (NSW), 2011-16
Local government service
- Elected to the New South Wales Legislative Assembly for Orange, 2001. Resigned 30.5.2016 to contest the House of Representatives division of Calare, New South Wales.
- Parliamentary Secretary for the Deputy Premier and Regional Roads from 24.4.2015 to 4.5.2016.
- Description: Rural
- Location: central New South Wales; the main cities and towns include Bathurst, Blayney, Canowindra, Eugowra, Gulgong, Kandos, Lithgow, Molong, Oberon, Orange, Mudgee, Portland, Rylstone, Wallerawang and Yeoval.
- Area: 32666 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 112957 (at 2.7.2016)
- Industries: mining, mixed farming, fruit, timber, vineyards, meat and wool processing, transport, tourism, light engineering, white goods manufacturing, tertiary education services, agricultural and pastoral support.