The Hon Scott Buchholz MP, Assistant Minister for Roads and Transport
- Major Mount Lindesay Highway upgrades begin in Logan
Works are underway to improve the safety of the North Maclean section of the Mount Lindesay Highway, just south of Brisbane.
- Road Safety focus of new Governance Review
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development Michael McCormack unveiled the Terms of Reference for the National Road Safety Governance Review on the Barton Highway today in Murrumbateman, New South Wales.
- Drive Safely this Christmas
As the school term and work starts to wrap up for most and Australians' minds turn to travel over the Christmas period, Deputy Prime Minister and Nationals' Leader Michael McCormack has urged people to take their time and drive safely this Christmas.
- Former Mayor to lead Inland Rail consultative committee in Queensland
A fifth Community Consultative Committee (CCC) has been established by the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) for Inland Rail, appointing a prominent former local Mayor to lead its work, Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack says.
- Future is 'Rosi' for Australia's Key Road Corridors
The Liberal and Nationals' Government's 10-year, $3.5 billion Roads of Strategic Importance (ROSI) initiative is set to deliver game-changing works to drive productivity and efficiency gains across Australia's key freight routes.
- Press conference with the Hon. Michael Mccormack MP, the Hon. Scott Buchholz MP, and the Hon. Barnaby Joyce MP
Subjects: Drought relief; environment policy; population; Peter Dutton;
Truckies will be able to carry more hay and fodder to drought affected farmers from midnight tonight,by cutting red tape for truckies. Helping our farmers, farming communities and Regional Australia.