The Hon Scott Buchholz MP, Assistant Minister for Roads and Transport
- Delivering a more seamless national freight system
The Liberals and Nationals today announced details of a 20-year vision for improving the efficiency of freight transport networks throughout Australia.
- NT's freight transport future looking 'Rosi'
Freight operators throughout the Northern Territory will soon experience safer, faster and more reliable travel along key freight routes thanks to the Liberal and Nationals Government’s $3.5 billion Roads of Strategic Importance (ROSI) initiative.
- North Queensland to benefit from $730 million road funding
The Federal Government will invest $730 million to open up North Queensland to more traffic and more business. This investment is expected to seal or upgrade around 700 kilometres of road, the equivalent of building a new road from the Gold Coast to Rockhampton.
- Major Mount Lindesay Highway upgrades begin in Logan
Works are underway to improve the safety of the North Maclean section of the Mount Lindesay Highway, just south of Brisbane.
- Road Safety focus of new Governance Review
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development Michael McCormack unveiled the Terms of Reference for the National Road Safety Governance Review on the Barton Highway today in Murrumbateman, New South Wales.
- Drive Safely this Christmas
As the school term and work starts to wrap up for most and Australians' minds turn to travel over the Christmas period, Deputy Prime Minister and Nationals' Leader Michael McCormack has urged people to take their time and drive safely this Christmas.
- Former Mayor to lead Inland Rail consultative committee in Queensland
A fifth Community Consultative Committee (CCC) has been established by the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) for Inland Rail, appointing a prominent former local Mayor to lead its work, Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack says.
- Future is 'Rosi' for Australia's Key Road Corridors
The Liberal and Nationals' Government's 10-year, $3.5 billion Roads of Strategic Importance (ROSI) initiative is set to deliver game-changing works to drive productivity and efficiency gains across Australia's key freight routes.
- Press conference with the Hon. Michael Mccormack MP, the Hon. Scott Buchholz MP, and the Hon. Barnaby Joyce MP
Subjects: Drought relief; environment policy; population; Peter Dutton;