The Hon Andrew Broad MP, Former Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister
- Australia launches ICAO re-election bid on International Civil Aviation Day
The Australian Government has marked International Civil Aviation Day by announcing it will stand for re-election to the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Council in 2019.
- Remote Airstrips Funding betters connects the bush
Some of Australia’s most remote communities will be better connected to vital supplies, transport and medical services thanks to Round six of the Liberal and Nationals’ Government’s Remote Airstrip Upgrade Program, which opened for applications today.
- Transformational infrastructure projects set to grow our regions
A range of transformational regional infrastructure projects are a step closer to becoming a reality with applicants asked to submit full business cases for approval under the Australian Government’s highly anticipated $272.2 million Regional Growth Fund.
- Future is 'Rosi' for Australia's Key Road Corridors
The Liberal and Nationals' Government's 10-year, $3.5 billion Roads of Strategic Importance (ROSI) initiative is set to deliver game-changing works to drive productivity and efficiency gains across Australia's key freight routes.
- Record investment for Tasmania piecing the puzzle together
Northern Tasmania will benefit from a record $1.4 billion infrastructure investment across the state as the Coalition Government continues to work with the local community to piece together the future needs of the region.
- Safer Roads and Vehicles through International Cooperation
The Australian Government is positioning the nation for safer roads through collaboration on hightech vehicle and road systems, made possible by signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the US State of Michigan.
- Encouraging a competitive infrastructure construction market
Examining how procurement policy and practices can deliver better value for taxpayers and foster the development of expertise and experience in the construction sector will be the focus of a report commissioned by Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack today.