The Hon Andrew Broad MP Biography
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Mallee, Victoria, 2013.. Re-elected 2016.
- Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister from 26.8.2018.
- Joint Standing: Treaties from 04.12.2013 to 02.02.2016; National Broadband Network from 14.09.2016.
- House of Representatives Standing: Treaties from 04.12.2013 to 02.02.2016; National Broadband Network from 14.09.2016.
- Born 02.07.1975, Carnarvon, Australia.
Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Australian Nuffield Scholar.
- Wheat and sheep farmer from 1994.
- President, Victorian Farmers Federation 2009-12.
- Description: Rural.
- Location: north-western Victoria; it includes the centres of Horsham, Kerang, Mildura, St Arnaud, Stawell, Swan Hill and Warracknabeal.
- Area: 73879 Sq km.
- Electors enrolled: 99324 (at 02.07.2016).
- Industries: dried fruit, citrus, stone fruit, wheat and cereals, wool, sheep, vegetables, vineyards, olive oil, dairying, beef cattle, meat works, mining and flour milling.
- Electorate: Mallee includes the Victorian Legislative Assembly electorate of Mildura, and parts of Lowan, Murray Plains and Ripon.