The Hon Alan Tudge MP, Minister for Cities, Urban Infrastructure and Population
- Federal Coalition Government invests millions in Major Geelong Waterfront Redevelopment
An additional $3.5 million commitment from the Coalition Government has ensured the eagerly anticipated Geelong City Deal is one step closer.
- Sky News Live, Newsday. Interview with Laura Jayes
Subject: Western Sydney airport; targeting migration to regional areas.
- Encouraging a competitive infrastructure construction market
Examining how procurement policy and practices can deliver better value for taxpayers and foster the development of expertise and experience in the construction sector will be the focus of a report commissioned by Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack today.
- Adelaide's Gawler Rail Line project given priority green light
The electrification of Adelaide's most used rail line is one step closer with the go-ahead given to the Gawler Rail Project by the Coalition Government's independent infrastructure adviser.
- Biodiversity offset plan assures balance in developing Western Sydney Airport
The approval of Western Sydney Airport’s $200 million Biodiversity Offset Delivery Plan by the Department of the Environment and Energy provides for a comprehensive program of biodiversity offsets, and clears the way for earthworks to begin on the airport site.
- Second stage of the Monash Freeway Upgrade edging closer
Congestion busting relief is a step closer for drivers from Pakenham to Chadstone and across Melbourne's south-east with contractors shortlisted for stage two of the Monash Freeway Upgrade.
- Industry proposals called for new Roe Highway interchange
Design and construction proposals are being sought for a new interchange at the busy intersection of Roe Highway and Kalamunda Road in Perth.
- Wanted: contractor to build Perth's new METRONET rail lines
The search for a company to deliver two major METRONET projects has begun, with the release of a Request for Proposal to the market today.
- North Queensland stadium grandstand starts to take shape
The centrepiece of the Townsville City Deal will reach a critical milestone today with the first seating platforms installed at the North Queensland Stadium.
- New funding to improve liveability across the new Western Parkland City
Eight local councils across the future Western Parkland City will share in a $150 million Liveability Program to provide high quality community infrastructure and public spaces, as part of the Western Sydney City Deal.