The Hon Alan Tudge MP, Minister for Cities, Urban Infrastructure and Population
- Northern sections of M80 Ring Road upgrade out to market
Melbourne motorists are one step closer to a congestion-busting upgrade on the M80 Ring Road with Expressions of Interest now open to complete the two northern sections of the project.
- Sky News Live, Credlin, Interview with Peta Credlin
Subjects: Population growth
- ABC Radio Sydney interview with Wendy Harmer and Robbie Buck
Subjects: Population and Migrant Intake Policy
- ABC Radio Melbourne Mornings interview with Jon Faine
Subjects: Population growth, proposal to move migrants to regional areas.
- Radio National Breakfast interview with Fran Kelly
Subjects: Proposed visa for new migrants, population in cities, proposed fast rail areas, Bill Shorten's letter to Scott Morrison suggesting an independent and expert population task force
- Channel 9 Today Show interview with Sylvia Jeffreys
Subjects: Immigration to regional/rural areas, easing congestion
- The congestion challenge: more infrastructure and stronger population planning to get better cities
Menzies Research Centre, Melbourne
My speech today at the
@MenziesRC about the congestion challenge. http://minister.infrastructure.gov.au/tudge/speeches/2018/ats001_2018.aspx … #congestionbusting
- Final Northconnex Tunnel Breakthrough to deliver Economic Growth and Employment
Tunnelling of Australia's longest and deepest road tunnels, which will allow drivers to travel between Newcastle and Melbourne without stopping at a single set of traffic lights, is now complete.
- ABC Radio Adelaide interview with Spence Denny and Davin Bevan
Subjects: The South Road Project; South Australian infrastructure.