The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure and Cities
- TEARC business case to be considered by the Australian Government
The Turnbull Government understands that following the release of the business case for the Townsville Eastern Access Rail Corridor (TEARC) today, the Queensland Government has concluded that the costs of the project would significantly outweigh the benefits for the community.
- Congestion relief on the way as major M1 upgrades kick off
The fun and fanfare of the Commonwealth Games may have come to an end, but it's just the beginning for two massive congestion-busting M1 upgrades.
- M1 Motorway upgrades to ease Queensland congestion
The Turnbull Government is acting to provide critical upgrades to the M1 Motorway to deliver safer, less congested roads for the people of Queensland.
- ABC Radio Brisbane Breakfast with Craig Zonca and Rebecca Levingston
Topics: The $1 billion federal government funding proposal for the M1 between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- Mapping your solar power potential project launched
A project that will inform decisions about how home owners and urban planners can make the most of opportunities to use solar power is being launched today by Federal Minister for Urban Infrastructure and Cities Paul Fletcher.
- First section of The Northern Road Upgrade opens to traffic
Motorists, pedestrians and cyclists in Western Sydney are set to enjoy smoother, safer and faster journeys following the completion of works on the first section of The Northern Road Upgrade.
- Australia's first City Deal delivering for Townsville
The Townsville City Deal is already creating more local jobs and attracting additional investment to Townsville, according to the first annual progress report released today.