The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure
- An iconic new CBD entrance for the capital of the North
Detailed community consultation commences this week for Darwin's new CBD entrance via Barneson Boulevard and the continued duplication of Tiger Brennan Drive.
- Major construction begins on Northern Connector project
Local businesses and workers are set to reap the benefits of the start of major construction works on the $985 million Northern Connector project.
- Memorandum of Understanding for Cross River Rail planning
Federal Minister for Urban Infrastructure Paul Fletcher and Queensland Deputy Premier Jackie Trad today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the Australian Government's $10 million contribution to planning, readiness for market and establishment of the Cross River Rail Delivery Authority.
- Preferred corridor for proposed M12 Motorway announced
A preferred corridor has been selected for Western Sydney's new M12 Motorway following a community consultation period earlier this year.
At Randwick Racecourse to speak to Master Builders Association NSW Top 50 Builders Luncheon.
- Transcript—Radio National breakfast with Fran Kelly
Topics: Turnbull Government response to IA 15-year plan
- Infrastructure Australia 15 Year Plan to guide key infrastructure policy directions for Turnbull Government
The Australian Government has committed to five key initiatives in its response to the IA 15 Year Plan, released today.