The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure
- Getting the flight paths right for Western Sydney Airport
The Turnbull Government has listened to community views on flight paths for Western Sydney Airport and will not implement a ‘point merge’ over the Blue Mountains community of Blaxland.
- Major improvements for town centres and affordability in Canberra
The Minister for Major Projects, Territories and Local Government, Paul Fletcher and Senator for the ACT, Zed Seselja, today announced the approval of Amendment 86 to the National Capital Plan.
- Building our Future: Strengthening Australia through critical and innovative infrastructure investment
The 2016–17 Budget provides for ongoing investment in critical infrastructure and regional development to reduce congestion, improve safety and better connect Australian products to domestic and international markets.
- National Awards for Local Government category winners announced
Outstanding achievers in local government have been recognised today with the announcement of the category winners of the 2016 National Awards for Local Government.
- Federal State meeting to get Victoria moving again
The Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Darren Chester and the Minister for Major Project, Territories and Local Government Paul Fletcher today met with the Victorian Minister for Roads and Road Safety Luke Donnellan and the Victorian Minister for Public Transport Jacinta Allan to discuss Victorian infrastructure.