The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure
- First stage of Ipswich Motorway upgrades set to start
Relief is in sight for the 85,000 motorists using the Ipswich Motorway daily, with the contract awarded for the $400 million Ipswich Motorway Upgrade from Rocklea to Darra Stage 1.
- Mulgoa Road corridor upgrade to slash travel times between Penrith and M4 Motorway
Motorists travelling on one of Sydney's most notoriously congested corridors are in for relief with the preferred design for the Mulgoa and Castlereagh Roads upgrade released today.
- The Economic Importance of National Infrastructure Policy
CEDA, Park Hyatt, Melbourne.
Speaking at a forum on infrastructure investment hosted by law firm Norton Rose Fulbright & advisory firm Pottinger
- Community voices to be heard loud and clear through Forum on Western Sydney Airport led by Professor Peter Shergold AC
The Turnbull Government today announced the 22 members of the Forum on Western Sydney Airport (FOWSA), to be chaired by Professor Peter Shergold AC, Chancellor of Western Sydney University.
With Prof Peter Shergold AC speaking to media about the Forum on Western Sydney Airport, the community consultation forum he will chair
At IAG's Sydney Office to speak at a forum on driverless vehicles hosted by the Australian & NZ Driverless Vehicle Initiative
- Next step towards finishing the M80 Ring Road
Victorian drivers are a step closer to seeing travel times slashed and safety boosted on the M80 Ring Road with Expressions of Interest opening today for the upgrade of 7.9 kilometres between the Princes Freeway and Western Highway.
Heading to Gold Coast for announcement on M1 Pacific Motorway projects: Mudgeeraba-Varsity Lakes widening, M1 Gateway Motorway merge upgrade
- Half a billion dollar roads package announced for Queensland
The Australian and Queensland governments have today announced a roads package worth more than half a billion dollars for Queensland.
- Value Capture: Is There a Role for the Commonwealth?