The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure and Cities
- Turnbull Government's $500m for Monash Stage 2 Upgrade Finally Put to Work
Stage 2 of the Monash Freeway Upgrade—which will add 36 kilometres of new lanes to the Monash Freeway and ease the gridlock faced daily by motorists—has been made possible by a $500 million grant from the Turnbull Government.
- WSA Co Request for Tender underway for airport's initial earthworks
The first earthworks on the Western Sydney Airport site are on track to begin in the second half of this year, with WSA Co today releasing Requests for Tender for the Early Earthworks Package to companies selected through a Registration of Interest process.
- Faster Rail on the horizon for key commuter corridors
Three business cases for faster rail will be developed under the Turnbull Government's $20 million Faster Rail Prospectus.
- Construction progressing well on Wanneroo Road Widening
A frustrating pinch point on Wanneroo Road, between Joondalup Drive and Flynn Drive, will soon be eased with construction progressing on the Wanneroo Road Widening project.
- Contract awarded for crucial South Australian freight access route upgrade
South Australian businesses are a step closer to better freight connections with the contract awarded to design and deliver a $14 million upgrade to the Adelaide Hills freight route to Lobethal.