The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure and Cities
- Why Labor is off the mark when it comes to infrastructure
First published in the Australian Financial Review on June 20
- Harnessing data to better plan our transport networks
A blueprint for gathering, processing and using data to plan major national infrastructure projects is set to better inform decision making across the sector and provide insight into our future infrastructure needs.
- Doorstop with Victorian Public Transport Minister Jacinta Allan, Bendigo, Victoria
Subjects: Melbourne Airport rail link
- Works start on M5 congestion busting Belmore Road Ramps
Major construction work is underway on the Australian and New South Wales governments’ $32 million upgrade of the M5 South West Motorway at Riverwood in Sydney.
- Work powers ahead on Sydney Airport road network upgrade
Work is now complete on a new Port Botany rail freight bridge, a major part of a continuing project to upgrade the road network to the east of Sydney Airport, including replacing the level crossing on General Homes Drive with a road underpass.
- Design revealed for Denny Avenue METRONET level crossing removal
The design for the first METRONET level crossing removal project at the dangerous Denny Avenue level crossing in Kelmscott in Western Australia, has now been revealed.
- New project to ensure locals have their say on urban planning
A new project will help locals to have their say when it comes to urban development, allowing local councils to capture online opinions from residents to improve decision-making.
- Major milestone for M4-M5 Westconnex tunnel link
The NSW Government has today announced the successful tenderer for construction of the mainline tunnel of the M4-M5 Link as the LSB Joint Venture, comprising Lendlease Engineering, Samsung C&T Corporation and Bouygues Construction.
- Completion of Deagon Deviation overpass a major milestone for Gateway Motorway upgrade
An important milestone has been reached on the Gateway Motorway Upgrade North project with the opening of the new Deagon Deviation overpass.