The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure
- WestConnex Audit Report Makes No Criticisms of the Project
The Auditor General’s report about WestConnex, issued today, has nothing to say about the way this transformational motorway project in Sydney is being delivered.
- Major transport projects added to infrastructure priority list
The nation’s independent infrastructure advisor Infrastructure Australia has today added three major projects to its Infrastructure Priority List.
This morning I held a press conference to discuss the Turnbull Government's infrastructure program. Transcript here: http://paulfletcher.com.au/media-centre/paul-in-the-media/item/1870-transcript-press-conference-sydney.html
- 'Notice of Intention' another key milestone towards delivery of Western Sydney Airport
The Turnbull Government has today provided a 'Notice of Intention' to Sydney Airport Group – setting out the formal contractual terms for Sydney Airport Group to develop and operate Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek.
- Freight to flow as major rail, road 'pinch-points' removed in Adelaide
Works to increase the flow of freight by removing major pinch-points in Adelaide’s rail freight and road networks will begin within weeks following the award of the tender to design and construct the Torrens Rail Junction upgrade.
- First round of Western Sydney Local Roads Package completed
Western Sydney motorists are benefiting from more than $34 million of upgraded roads with all seven projects from the first round of the $200 million Local Roads Package completed and open to traffic.