Senator the Hon Fiona Nash, Minister for Regional Development, Minister for Local Government and Territories
For releases relating to Senator Nash's other portfolio, please see:
- Multimillion dollar transport infrastructure boost for Wagga Wagga
Riverina's farmers and producers will be able to transport goods more easily and efficiently thanks to the Coalition Government.
- Go Dolphins! Stage one of new Redcliffe Stadium complete
The first stage of the new Rugby League Dolphins Stadium in Redcliffe, north-east of Brisbane, is complete, opening up the potential to host world class events and providing future Dolphins with state of the art training and development facilities.
- New community centre for Christmas Island's seniors
Christmas Island's senior citizens will keep their minds and bodies active through exercise, games, art and more after the island's first purpose built Seniors recreation centre was officially opened today.
- Veteran's Walk honours over 60,000 Australians who served in the Vietnam War
The Vietnam Veteran’s Commemorative Walk in Seymour, north-east Victoria, is now complete with the final stage of works delivered today, coinciding with the 50th Anniversary of the Battle of Long Tan.
- Purpose built healthy living centre for ageing community in Norlane
The first sod has been turned to officially mark the commencement of the Norlane Healthy Living Centre in Geelong, Victoria.
- Bush to beach—final piece in place for walking track
Australia's latest outdoor attraction is now open with the completion of the final stage that links a 55 kilometre walking track taking people on a journey through some of the country's most pristine natural landscapes.
- Work begins on Bendigo's state of the art aquatic centre
Construction has begun on the new Greater Bendigo Indoor Aquatic and Wellbeing Centre, which was celebrated today with a ceremonial sod turning.