Senator the Hon Fiona Nash, Minister for Regional Development, Minister for Local Government and Territories
For releases relating to Senator Nash's other portfolio, please see:
- Little-known beach named after Australia's GG wins title of Australia's best
A remote beach named after Australia’s Governor-General has won the title of Australia’s best, and two of Australia’s little known Territories have been named in the top 10 in a new ranking of Australia’s beaches, Minister for Regional Development and Territories Fiona Nash said today.
- Indigenous mural unveiled in Silo Art Trail series
A huge 30m x 40m Indigenous mural celebrating members of the Barengi Gadjin community has been unveiled at the Sheep Hills silo in north-west Victoria, highlighting the importance of indigenous heritage throughout this region.
- Surf's up at the newly renovated Elouera clubhouse
The newly renovated Elouera Surf Life Saving Club officially opened today, providing lifesavers with an accessible, modern facility that will continue to support vital rescue services.
- Export shipping set to surge at Lucky Bay facility
South Australia's first multi-user port facility is complete, with the $21.8 million project to service both farming and mining companies well into the future.
- Bright lights and sporting prospects, to shine at Bracken Ridge's McPherson Park
Bracken Ridge athletes can now compete in twilight competitions with McPherson Park's new lights officially switching on, from a vital upgrade to Bracken Ridge's key centre for athletics.
- Darling Downs families benefit from solar installation
New solar panels at three Lifeline offices will help them save money on their energy bills, enabling them to deliver more services to families.
- New clubhouse now ‘home’ for Denmark Riverside Club
Denmark Riverside Club's new clubhouse is now open, complete with new furniture, large function areas, a modern new kitchen and landscaping.
Great day with the PM in Outback Qld. Amazing speech on the Waltzing Matilda Centre at Winton & great to have a drink at the Birdsville pub!