Senator the Hon Fiona Nash, Minister for Regional Development, Minister for Local Government and Territories
For releases relating to Senator Nash's other portfolio, please see:
- Recognising the immense contributions of rural women
Today is the United Nations’ declared International Day of Rural Women - a day to recognise rural women and celebrate the contribution that women make to agriculture and regional development.
- John Hardy reappointed as Northern Territory Administrator
Governor-General of Australia Sir Peter Cosgrove has today reappointed the Hon John Hardy OAM as Administrator of the Northern Territory for an additional 12 months.
- Coalition makes further improvements for TIO Traeger
The viewing balcony at TIO Traeger Park Stadium in Alice Springs has been extended, further improving the stadium known as “the jewel in the centre”.
- Dedicated community house for the disabled opens in regional Victoria
The McKenzie Hill community south of Bendigo celebrated the official opening of the Lions McDonald Hill House today—a dedicated facility to support the disabled and their carers throughout the region.
- Upgrade continues to deliver a revitalised Mildura Riverfront
A revitalised Mildura riverfront is beginning to take shape and today's opening of the Langtree Connection marks a significant milestone towards completion of Stage One of the Mildura Riverfront Redevelopment Project.
- National Stronger Regions Fund Round Three
The Federal Coalition Government will invest more than $126 million into 67 successful projects worth a total of $462 million, under the third and final round of the National Stronger Regions Fund, Minister for Regional Development and Deputy Nationals Leader Fiona Nash said today.
- Dubbo airport set to fly high as new funding approved
The Dubbo City Regional Airport upgrade dream will become a reality with $6.685 million in funding from the Coalition Government.
- Indigenous gallery headlines Stockman's Hall of Fame reopening
A new Indigenous heritage gallery will be a key feature of the upgraded Stockman's Hall of Fame Museum in Longreach, Queensland, which reopened to the public today.