Senator the Hon Fiona Nash, Minister for Regional Development, Minister for Local Government and Territories
For releases relating to Senator Nash's other portfolio, please see:
- Port Macquarie Indoor Sports Stadium officially opens
Port Macquarie officially opened the doors today on the newly revamped indoor sports facility, providing a modern, all-weather stadium with supporting amenities for the community.
- Revamped Seiffert Oval to welcome home the Raiders
More than 6,000 spectators are expected to flock to Queanbeyan's newly upgraded Seiffert Oval on Saturday for the highly anticipated return of the Canberra Raiders.
- Time running out to apply for Building Better Regions Fund
Minister for Regional Development Fiona Nash has reminded local councils and community groups that applications for Infrastructure Projects under the Building Better Regions Fund close in two weeks' time.
- $1 Million for Rosedale Revitalisation to Attract Visitors, Boost Economy
A plan to revitalise the Rosedale township and boost the local economy will receive $1 million in Australian Government funding.
- $6.6 Million for Latrobe City Infrastructure Projects to Improve Health, Social Wellbeing
Upgrades to a recreation reserve and an iconic walking track connecting Morwell and Traralgon will be funded by the Australian Government through its Hazelwood Investment Package.
- Celebrating the power of youth promoting change in regional Australia
The power of young people to promote rural, regional and remote Australia and improve their communities was celebrated last night in Canberra.
- Step forward on Regional Jobs and Investment Package
Minister for Regional Development Fiona Nash and Federal Member for Leichhardt Warren Entsch have today announced the members of the Leichhardt Regional Jobs and Investment Package’s (RJIP) Local Planning Committee.
- Upgraded Brolga Theatre River Terrace officially opens
The upgraded Brolga Theatre will bring national and international acts to Maryborough, attracting around 25,000 visitors a year.