Senator the Hon Fiona Nash, Minister for Regional Development, Minister for Local Government and Territories
For releases relating to Senator Nash's other portfolio, please see:
- Lake Macquarie Transport Interchange opens to traffic
Hunter motorists have reaped the rewards of the Australian Government's investment in the local road network with the opening of the Lake Macquarie Transport Interchange today.
- Wyndham City Council wins 2017 National Award for Excellence in Local Government
Victoria’s Wyndham City Council was presented with the 2017 National Award for Excellence in Local Government, at a gala event in Canberra tonight.
- Scoring goals at Elsie Dorington Reserve Netball Courts
Mornington residents today celebrated the official opening of the Elsie Dorington Reserve netball courts, following the completion of court upgrades and lighting.
In Longreach helping launch ABC's Trailblazers as part of Heywire - proud to help showcase fabulous young rural people and their great ideas
A privilege to open the new kitchen at the Junction Clubhouse. Made possible by Warren Entsch and $60 000 from the Coalition Govt
There is a lot going on in Far North QLD and it's great to hear about it all from RDA Far North QLD & Torres Strait
- Mildura Recreation Reserve Delivers for the Community
It's game on for Mildura residents with new ovals, netball courts and cricket pitches unveiled as part of the official opening of the $1.45 million redeveloped Mildura Recreation Reserve.
- Accommodation project to benefit regional cancer patients
Regional Queenslanders impacted by cancer are set to benefit from a $785,000 upgrade to the Charles Wanstall Apex Lodge at Herston in Brisbane.
- New Air Conditioning for Picnic Point Public School
An air conditioning upgrade has been completed at Picnic Point Public School.
- Boroondara Netball celebrates 21st birthday with new facilities opening
North Balwyn’s netball players, spectators and volunteers today celebrated the Boroondara Netball Association’s 21st birthday with the completion of the facilities upgrade at the netball centre.
- Government delivering new employment training centre in Clarence
Significant upgrades to timber manufacturing training facilities at Oakdale Industries in Warrane are well underway with works beginning on the new employment training centre. The new centre will help to upskill young Tasmanians and create more employment pathways into the future.