Senator the Hon Fiona Nash, Minister for Regional Development, Minister for Local Government and Territories
For releases relating to Senator Nash's other portfolio, please see:
Great to meet with the Central Highlands Regional Council today. Great ideas!
- Golden Plains Eagles set to soar from new pavilion
A major upgrade to the Soccer Pavilion in Bannockburn, around 20 kilometres north-east of Geelong, was unveiled today.
- Tambellup Sports Pavilion redevelopment a win for all
The small town of Tambellup, about 270 kilometres south-east of Perth, today celebrated the official opening of its upgraded sports and community facilities at the Tambellup Sport Pavilion.
- Construction kicks off at West Coast Eagles sports facility
Construction began on the $59.9 million Lathlain Park redevelopment today, which will provide state of the art training facilities for the West Coast Eagles, and a new sporting hub for the local community.
- Surf's Up as works starts on Australia's first High Performance Centre at Casuarina
Construction of a world-class elite surfing training facility began today with the first sod turned on the $5.6 million Hurley Surfing Australia High Performance Centre Expansion.
- New Sun Shades Installed at Redland Bay State School
The children's playground at Redland Bay State School now features five new shaded areas to provide extra sun protection for the students.
- Peregian Beach clubhouse upgrade in time for Summer
Sunshine Coast community, residents and beachgoers today celebrated the opening of the newly refurbished Noosa Heads Surf Life Saving Club's clubhouse at Peregian Beach.