Senator the Hon Fiona Nash, Former Minister for Regional Development, Former Minister for Local Government and Territories
For releases relating to Senator Nash's other portfolio, please see:
- Respite delivered with construction of Mackay's David and Irie Dalrymple Home
Residents of Mackay who are living with a disability have access to brand new modern respite services following the completion of a purpose-built five-bedroom house.
- Sun shines for start of construction at new Sporting Hub
Sporting talent across the Sunshine Coast will soon be enjoying the very latest in high performance training support as construction of the new Community Sporting Hub begins.
- New emergency service buildings to be a place of learning for the Wheatbelt
More ambulance services will look after Northam and the Wheatbelt region following the opening of the new St John Ambulance Regional Office and Training Centre.
- Murray Bridge Racing Club redevelopment off and running
Construction on the $20 million Murray Bridge Racing Club redevelopment began today on what is expected to substantially boost South Australia's horse racing industry and tourism in the region.
- First sod turned on assisted living house in Mount Gambier
A second purpose built home to support adults with physical or intellectual disabilities is underway with the first sod turned today on the Ryder-Cheshire Mount Gambier project.
- First sod turned on Peel Youth Medical Services Health Hub
Some of the most vulnerable people in the Peel community in Western Australia have received a boost today with construction now underway on the Peel Youth Medical Services Health Hub.
- New Solar Panel System Lights Up Tweed Shire Art Gallery
The Tweed Regional Gallery and Margaret Olley Art Centre will have much lower energy bills after a solar power system was installed.