The Hon Dr John McVeigh MP, Minister for Regional Development, Territories and Local Government
- Funding package delivers jobs bonanza for Far North Queensland
Tropical North Queensland businesses are the big winners thanks to a $20 million funding and jobs boost from the Coalition Government's Regional Jobs and Investment Package.
- Benefits to flow from North Bega sewer upgrade
Upgrade of North Bega's sewer system is providing a welcome boost for the South Coast centre with 40 jobs during construction, better connections for local businesses and on-going environmental benefits for the entire community.
- Almost 1,000 jobs for Gilmore thanks to major regional funding boost
Local businesses in the electorate of Gilmore and across the NSW South Coast are set for a major economic boost, with the Coalition Government's Regional Jobs and Investment Package (RJIP) expected to create up to 1000 new jobs across the region.
- Sports and research boost for Riverland and beyond
Long-term prospects for economic growth in South Australia's Riverland received a boost today with the opening of the Riverland Regional Innovation and Sports Precinct in Berri.
- Families supported at Ronald McDonald House Westmead
Regional families with sick children at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead will be provided with accommodation and invaluable support at the new Ronald McDonald House at Westmead.
- 168 jobs and $7.7 million regional funding boost for Richmond
The Tweed in Northern New South Wales has started the New Year with a bang, following the announcement of $7.7 million in funding for six local projects under the Coalition Government’s $220 million Regional Jobs and Investment Packages.
- Page businesses benefit with $10.7 million regional funding boost
Local businesses in the electorate of Page and across the Northern Rivers are celebrating, thanks to a major funding boost, with the Coalition Government announcing $10.7 million in funding to help deliver more local jobs under the Regional Jobs and Investment Packages.
- Nothing but net—another goal for the Northern Territory
Construction work is underway on the new Darwin Indoor Netball Stadium as part of the Marrara Sporting Complex in Darwin.
- 224 jobs to be created in the Manning and Hastings areas as part of North Coast Jobs and Investment Package initiative
The region's economy across the Manning and Hastings areas has received a significant economic boost with the Federal Coalition Government's $2.1 million investment in more than $7-million worth of industry projects delivering more local jobs under the Regional Jobs and Investment Packages.