The Hon Dr John McVeigh MP, Minister for Regional Development, Territories and Local Government
- Goulburn Valley receives major regional jobs and funding boost
Businesses, jobseekers and workers in the Goulburn Valley are the big winners, thanks to a major jobs and funding boost delivered by the Coalition Government’s Regional Jobs and Investment Package.
- Major tourism and jobs boost for Rockhampton region
Fraser Park at Mount Archer will be even more of a draw card for the Rockhampton region following a major funding announcement today under the Coalition Government's Regional Jobs and Investment Packages.
- ‘Talkin' dirty’ at Dalwallinu's Soil Health conference
Rural farmers in Western Australia will get the first look at the latest in agricultural research and cutting-edge techniques today with the Talkin' Soil Health 2018 conference kicking off in Dalwallinu.
- New hangar helps injured Queenslanders ‘get to the chopper’
The Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service will be able to deploy helicopters and crew from its base in Rockhampton much more quickly following the opening today of a new hangar and a staff amenities facility.
- Aspley Hornets bring the great game to Queensland
Football enthusiasts in Brisbane today marked the completion of the Aspley Hornets Field and Facilities Upgrade, providing the opportunity to increase community participation in Australian Rules football, particularly among women and girls.
- Funding package to deliver jobs boost for Wide Bay
The Wide Bay business community has received welcome news with the Australian Government announcing funding for successful projects under the Regional Jobs and Investment Package.
- Seven Projects to Deliver Jobs Bonanza for the Wide Bay-Burnett region
Local businesses and communities across the Wide Bay-Burnett region have welcomed news that the Coalition Government is backing the region and delivering jobs through its Regional Jobs and Investment Package.
- Lancelin kickflips its way to an improved skate park
Lancelin community's much wanted skate and BMX park upgrade is officially open, benefitting around 100 young people who use it weekly and more than double that number of tourists who visit during peak season.
- 'Think Big' Regional Australia—the Regional Growth Fund is Now Open
The Coalition Government's highly anticipated $272 million Regional Growth Fund is officially open for applications from across regional Australia.
- More than 2200 jobs for regional Tasmania as Liberal National Coalition Government further boosts investment
Regional Tasmania is set to see more than 2,200 new jobs thanks to a major cash injection, following the Liberal National Coalition's announcement of successful projects under the Regional Jobs and Investment Package.