The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development
- Plans for Gold Coast Airport hotel and conference facility approved
Business and leisure travellers are set to benefit from the Federal Government’s approval of plans to develop a new hotel and conference facility in the Gold Coast Airport’s terminal precinct.
- Encouraging a competitive infrastructure construction market
Examining how procurement policy and practices can deliver better value for taxpayers and foster the development of expertise and experience in the construction sector will be the focus of a report commissioned by Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack today.
- Press conference with the Hon. Michael Mccormack MP, the Hon. Scott Buchholz MP, and the Hon. Barnaby Joyce MP
Subjects: Drought relief; environment policy; population; Peter Dutton;
- Delivering the Shepparton rail line freight upgrade
Work is progressing to enhance the capacity and efficiency of freight rail from the Goulburn Valley, with $900,000 in planning funding locked-in following formal approval.
- World-Class Bike Trails a step closer in Tasmania's North-West
Work has begun on 45 kilometres of world-class mountain bike trails in north-west Tasmania as part of a plan to promote the state as a first-rate adventure holiday destination.
- Beaufort Rail Bridge Upgrade on Victoria's Western Highway Now Complete
Work to upgrade and strengthen the Beaufort rail bridge on the Western Highway is now complete, future-proofing one of Victoria's most important freight transport corridors.
- Government welcomes independent Road Safety Inquiry
An independent inquiry initiated in September 2017 by the Liberal and Nationals' Government into the National Road Safety Strategy (NRSS) 2011-2020 has been formally released today.