The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
- The Hon Mark Coulton MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment and Kevin Anderson MP, Parliamentary Secretary for Regional Roads, Maritime and Freight and The Nationals' Member for Tamworth
Subjects: Tax relief for hard-working Australians, small business tax cuts, jobs in regional Australia, inland rail, drought
- Tourle Street duplication at Kooragang almost complete
A new two-lane bridge over the Hunter River in Newcastle will be fully open to traffic from the end of next week. The bridge delivers faster, safer travel for motorists and freight operators and brings the upgraded Tourle Street and Cormorant Road corridor project at Kooragang to completion.
- Inquiry into the economic regulation of airport services
The Liberal and Nationals Government has today announced a Productivity Commission (PC) inquiry into the economic regulation of airport services.
- New Air Services Agreement boosts ties between Australia and India
Australia and India have agreed open capacity between the major airports in our countries.
- Great Northern Highway's Miling Straight no longer narrow
The notoriously narrow stretch of the Great Northern Highway on Miling Straight has undergone a safety makeover with new overtaking lanes open and new rest areas nearing completion to reduce travel times and the risk of serious crashes.
- Safety improvements for major link to Victoria's high country
More upgrades have begun on the Great Alpine Road between Wangaratta and Cobungra in Victoria, which will improve the popular route's safety and reliability.
- Governments working together will deliver Nowra bridge
Today's announcement of a match in funding from the New South Wales Liberals and Nationals Government will help deliver the much-needed Nowra Bridge, the Federal Government says.
- Sun shines on Sunraysia as further irrigation modernisation funding announced
The Coalition Government has announced a further $3.025 million to modernise water infrastructure in Victoria's Sunraysia region, near Mildura, supporting more local jobs and economic growth from agriculture.
- Press conference with The Hon John McVeigh MP, Senator Jim Molan and Cr Rowena Abbey
Subject: funding for the Barton Highway