The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
- Doorstop with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, the Hon Michael McCormack MP, the Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources, the Hon David Littleproud MP and the Minister for Regional Development, Territories and Local Government, the Hon Dr John McVeigh MP Forbes, NSW
Subjects: Drought relief package; Energy; Enterprise Tax Plan; Kofi Annan
- Work begins on Warrnambool rail line level crossing upgrades
Work began this week on upgrading 12 level crossings on the Warrnambool rail line, the latest step towards providing improved passenger services in Victoria’s south-west.
- Safer Intersection just around the bend thanks to roundabout designs
Design works are finalised and tenders are being called for the $14.36 million safety upgrade of the Bruce Highway and Sarina Coast Road intersection, in Sarina.
- Green light for new Inland Rail Queensland Community Consultative Committee
The Australian Government welcomes the establishment of a Community Consultative Committee (CCC) for the Kagaru to Acacia Ridge and Bromelton section of the Inland Rail project
- Doorstop with Senator The Hon Bridget McKenzie, Deputy Leader of The Nationals, and Senator The Hon Matt Canavan, Minister for Resources and Northern Australia
Subjects: National Energy Guarantee
- Injune Aerodrome reaching new heights with upgrades complete
Injune's Aerodrome is ready for take-off following completion of upgrade works on its signalling area and helipad.
- Doorstop with Sky News with The Hon Barnaby Joyce MP, Member for New England Attunga, NSW
Subjects: drought assistance for farmers
- Remarks with The Hon Barnaby Joyce MP, Federal Member for New England Drought forum, Attunga, NSW
Subjects: assistance for drought-affected farmers