The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
The Hon Michael McCormack MP was appointed Minister for Infrastructure and Transport 26 February 2018.
- Goulburn Valley receives major regional jobs and funding boost
Businesses, jobseekers and workers in the Goulburn Valley are the big winners, thanks to a major jobs and funding boost delivered by the Coalition Government’s Regional Jobs and Investment Package.
- Inland Rail and Regional Rail Revival Agreements Reached
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael McCormack and Victorian Minister for Public Transport and Major Projects Jacinta Allan have today signed a Bilateral Agreement in relation to Inland Rail, making Victoria the first state to sign up to the Inland Rail project.
- Construction of new bridge over the Clarence at Harwood continues
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Michael McCormack joined Federal Member for Page Kevin Hogan today to view progress on construction of a new bridge across the Clarence River at Harwood.
- Faster Rail on the horizon for key commuter corridors
Three business cases for faster rail will be developed under the Turnbull Government's $20 million Faster Rail Prospectus.
- Bruce Highway Section C delivers upgrade south of Gympie
WORK is now complete on the Bruce Highway—Cooroy to Curra Section C upgrade, bringing the $384.2 million project to an end well ahead of schedule.
- Funding approved for Haughton River Floodplain Upgrade
Hundreds of millions of dollars will be invested in flood immunity works on the Bruce Highway in north Queensland, with the Australian Government approving its $411.4 million share of funding for the Haughton River Floodplain upgrade.