The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
- New bridge across the Clarence River at Harwood 90 per cent complete
The installation of the final girder means the new crossing of the Clarence River at Harwood is 90 per cent complete.
- Tenders called for more safety works north of Gympie on the Bruce Highway
A major safety upgrade of a 4.7-kilometre stretch of the Bruce Highway at Chatsworth, north of Gympie, is one step closer after tenders were recently called to deliver the upgrade.
- Feds committed to Rookwood Weir—A critical part of our Northern Australia vision
The Liberal and Nationals’ Government is committed to building the Rookwood Weir in Central Queensland, and has put $176.1 million on the table to work with the Queensland Government to get it done.
- Hahndorf Township—Strategic traffic planning study
The Australian Government has today committed up to $1 million for strategic traffic planning study to address congestion, connectivity, freight efficiency and safety in and around Hahndorf.
- Airservices Australia waives $2M in service fees for five not-for-profit aeromedical operators
Airservices Australia has announced it will waive more than $2 million in annual service charges for five not-for-profit aeromedical operators—Angel Flight, CareFlight, LifeFlight, Little Wings and Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- Safe turning solutions for Helidon Spa connections
Work has started on one of two U-turn facilities to improve safety at the Postmans Ridge Road and the Warrego Highway intersection at Helidon Spa, Queensland.
- Tweed, Murwillumbah big winners in regional funding round
The Tweed Heads and Murwillumbah regions will benefit from more than $1 million in Federal funding, with support for the Tweed Heads Civic, Cultural Centre Plaza and Social Enterprise Café and Murwillumbah Town Centre Revitalisation Project announced under the Building Better Regions Fund today.
- Press conference with recipients of Building Better Regions Fund announcements
Subjects: Building Better Regions Fund announcements
- Australian Government delivering on Road Investment across Top End
The Australian Government is getting on with the job of supporting major Northern Territory road investments, with funding approved for six upgrades between the Northern Australia Roads Program and Beef Roads Program over recent months