The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development
- Press conference with the Hon. Michael Mccormack MP, the Hon. Scott Buchholz MP, and the Hon. Barnaby Joyce MP
Subjects: Drought relief; environment policy; population; Peter Dutton;
- Delivering the Shepparton rail line freight upgrade
Work is progressing to enhance the capacity and efficiency of freight rail from the Goulburn Valley, with $900,000 in planning funding locked-in following formal approval.
- World-Class Bike Trails a step closer in Tasmania's North-West
Work has begun on 45 kilometres of world-class mountain bike trails in north-west Tasmania as part of a plan to promote the state as a first-rate adventure holiday destination.
- Beaufort Rail Bridge Upgrade on Victoria's Western Highway Now Complete
Work to upgrade and strengthen the Beaufort rail bridge on the Western Highway is now complete, future-proofing one of Victoria's most important freight transport corridors.
- Government welcomes independent Road Safety Inquiry
An independent inquiry initiated in September 2017 by the Liberal and Nationals' Government into the National Road Safety Strategy (NRSS) 2011-2020 has been formally released today.
- Peter Allen Festival celebrates the man behind the Tenterfield Saddler
Peter Allen fans around Australia are flocking to the place that the singer-songwriter still called home this weekend for the inaugural Peter Allen Festival in Tenterfield, New South Wales.
- Narrabri Roundtable sparks investment discussion for Inland Rail
The Deputy Prime Minister will today attend an Inland Rail stakeholder roundtable hosted by the Narrabri Shire Council as yet another important community consultation on the Inland Rail.