The Hon Darren Chester MP, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
- New Truck Stop to help fight driver fatigue around Moe
Heavy vehicle and motorist safety will be improved around Moe with the construction of a new truck stop at the western end of the town.
- Fix on the way for dangerous curve on Old Pacific Highway at Mooney Mooney Creek
Works are now underway to fix a dangerous curve on the Old Pacific Highway at Mooney Mooney Creek on New South Wales’ Central Coast.
- More benefits for local business with award of second water relocation contract
A second contract to relocate water mains on the construction site of the new Mackay Ring Road has been awarded to local company, Roebuck Civil.
- Inland rail taking shape with key Queensland section declared coordinated project
The historic Inland Rail project continues to build momentum with the Queensland Coordinator-General today declaring the section between Calvert and Kagaru as a ‘coordinated project’.
- Upgraded Mount Ousley Heavy Vehicle Rest Area Now Open
The upgraded Mount Ousley heavy vehicle rest area is now officially open, providing another purpose-built facility for trucks and recreational vehicles travelling through the Illawarra region.
- Work on Wonthaggi's first traffic signals get the green light
Works to install Wonthaggi's first traffic lights and new pedestrian crossing will start in July, with the project expected to reduce congestion and crashes at the Bass Highway and Korumburra-Wonthaggi Road intersection.
- The people have spoken—community feedback shapes Rothwell Intersection
Community driven modifications to the $37.5 million Rothwell Intersection Upgrade have been adopted to existing works, which will now result in continued direct access to McGahey street.
- Have Your Say on Hyland and Monaro Highway Upgrades
The Gippsland community has been invited to have its say on the upgrades of the Hyland and Monaro Highways.
- Tenders called for Epping Forest to Powranna upgrade
Tenders are now open to deliver the Epping Forest to Powranna upgrade, the next major project in the $500 million Midland Highway 10 Year Action Plan.