The Hon Darren Chester MP, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
- Revamped Arnot Creek Bridge opens to traffic on the Bruce Highway
Drivers using the Bruce Highway between Ingham and Cardwell now have a safer, faster journey with the upgraded Arnot Creek Bridge now open to traffic.
- Charlton to Kingsthorpe highway upgrade to start
Construction of the $160 million Warrego Highway Toowoomba to Oakey Duplication Stage 2 project between Charlton and Kingsthorpe will begin shortly, with civil construction company the Georgiou Group awarded the contract for the project.
- Longwarry interchange opens early and under budget
A major safety upgrade to the Princes Freeway and Sand Road intersection at Longwarry has been completed ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Major Bruce Highway upgrade south of Gympie on-track
Work is well underway on building a safer road for motorists and freight transport operators driving the Bruce Highway south of Gympie.
- Contract awarded for Woolgoolga to Ballina service road
Works on a temporary road to carry traffic during the Woolgoolga to Ballina section of the Pacific Highway upgrade will start soon with SEE Civil Pty Ltd today awarded the construction contract
- $21.4m contract awarded for APY Lands Main Access Road upgrade
Work is set to start on building 43 kilometres of the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Main Access Road, after the $21.4 million contract was awarded to Toll Mining Services.
- $1 Million for Rosedale Revitalisation to Attract Visitors, Boost Economy
A plan to revitalise the Rosedale township and boost the local economy will receive $1 million in Australian Government funding.